laugh kookaburra, laugh kookaburra


Some scenes from the weekend. A Sunday sunrise. The first bunch of spuds harvested from my garden (very exciting!) & some cute little horses. They're not my horses. I wish they were! They reside nearby. In contrast to these pics, my weekend was mostly chaotic with one stupid thing after another going wrong. It was very weird. It felt like an episode of Fawlty Towers that was never going to end. We all experience those kinds of days & I reflect upon the above photos & remember it certainly wasn't ALL bad. There was a high quota of good too!

This photo below has nothing to do with the weekend as I took it a few hours ago but it has a sort of 'it's going to be an awesome week' happy kind of vibe about it. Well that's how I'm choosing to interpret it anyway! Bring it on!


Have a wonderful week everyone!